99 Ryan Sandburg

How do you unlock him? Is he a collection reward? I can't seem to figure this one out.

Silver 1 XP pack

@Mr_October_55 said in 99 Ryan Sandburg:

How do you unlock him? Is he a collection reward? I can't seem to figure this one out.

Silver level 1 choice pack.

Gotcha. Thanks guys. I was eyeing Posey in that one so I wasn't even looking at the other guys.

Yeah I got Sandberg notched in even though Posey is the ideal pick but Sandberg is my all time favorite so have to go that route

I got Sandberg because technically he was a Phillie for a few attoseconds

I’ve had two at bats with Jackson, both monster HRs. I took Reggie because he is easily the most difficult to pitch too. The ball jumps off his bat.

I dont understand how you people are already to silver 1. I've been logging hrs on this game, though I have a hate hate relationship with the game play, and I'm only at bronze 52.

@KyleS779 said in 99 Ryan Sandburg:

I dont understand how you people are already to silver 1. I've been logging hrs on this game, though I have a hate hate relationship with the game play, and I'm only at bronze 52.

I played someone that was silver 50 already. Must have been playing every second.

@Mr_October_55 said in 99 Ryan Sandburg:

Gotcha. Thanks guys. I was eyeing Posey in that one so I wasn't even looking at the other guys.

So do you just have absolutely zero peripheral vision or what?

If you click on any player while in the game you can scroll over and see where you can find any card. It’s pretty helpful and I don’t remember it being that way last year