Checked swings

SDS

I'll be the first to say that I check swing a ton, but for some reason this year my hitters ignore it and swing through a lot more. Has anyone else noticed this or was this an intended thing by SDS?

SDS

@wakefan3 said in Checked swings:

I'll be the first to say that I check swing a ton, but for some reason this year my hitters ignore it and swing through a lot more. Has anyone else noticed this or was this an intended thing by SDS?

Haven't really noticed swinging through..but check swings are being called strikes a lot more often

SDS

Check swinging is horrible again this year. If we intend to check swing, then that's what it should do, and not force us to check swing through the pitch for a called strike, especially on pitches outside of the zone. I know there are people who disagree or might try to talk sh_ _, but I don't care.

SDS

I have the opposite issue. I smash the X button and get check swings randomly

SDS

@wakefan3 said in Checked swings:

Check swings are like diamond cards in random packs. I’ll barely tap X and it’s a full swing...and that’s with guys who have decent discipline numbers.

SDS

I made a topic about this and someone told me it's a glitch.

Glad to see that I'm not going crazy.