MOD RATING

SDS

So I seen a few people ask already but it was never really answered , did they turn mod rating back on this year? They turned it off last year .

SDS

Nope. It’s not on. Thankfully. It’s a dumb idea in a team building game. Why would you try to upgrade your team if you’re penalized for it. With all the available good cards for free, you can all build a good team

SDS

But did they ever actually say if it is on/off this year?

SDS

Any new news regarding this?

SDS

If you look at where its searching for you when you start the matchmaking it certainly appears to still be off.

SDS

Yes I seen this too but wondered if it did anyways, but I was thinking they had moderators or something like that in their forums to answers questions and reply back instead of keeping everyone guessing.

SDS

Second of my two posts which have resulted in nothing this was might not feature a typo in the subject heading but is still a legitimate post. Again no answers/suggestions from the children of the community???? I guess it is just a place to whine and cry

People looking for info need not look in this communities forums

Alright kids lets hear what ya got now

SDS

Every team I play is stacked so I couldn’t tell you. If you want to test this out put in an all silver or gold team. See what you match up with