Why cant playoff games get simulated?

If you havent lost a human controlled game since the AS break and are on fire why cant some PO games be simulated ?

Throw us a bone here SDS lol

I don't have a problem playing the playoff games, but they should at least give us a lead if we have a lot of fire momentum. I always play every playoff game tied and in the early innings.

Agreed with at least give us a lead if we are on fire and currently undefeated in the post season. If the fire meter doesn't mean anything in the post season, then why is it there?

I'm running an Angels MTO right now and haven't lost a user game in almost 2 calendar months including sweeping the DS and I'm getting games down 3-0 and 2-0 to the [censored] Astros lol

@aaronjw76 said in Why cant playoff games get simulated?:

I'm running an Angels MTO right now and haven't lost a user game in almost 2 calendar months including sweeping the DS and I'm getting games down 3-0 and 2-0 to the [censored] Astros lol

Are you up big the next game? Or have you had two in a row where you were down?

@MathMan5072 said in Why cant playoff games get simulated?:

@aaronjw76 said in Why cant playoff games get simulated?:

Are you up big the next game? Or have you had two in a row where you were down?

Two in a row where I was down.

I got the wins but they dont need to make them that much of a challenge given the hours required lol