Showdown

When showdown was announced I looked at it as something that was supposed to be difficult or something that was suppose to offer a challenge. I think showdown is doing that right now but that's my opinion.

People are complaining that it’s hard. They made it so much easier after that last patch. My last two showdowns I’ve gone into the final boss battle down 15-13 and tied 15-15. Piece of cake.

Honestly, I think people just aren’t patient. I sit on fastball and just wait for it. The CPU will always throw a meatball or two during an at-bat

@Hikes83 said in Showdown:

People are complaining that it’s hard. They made it so much easier after that last patch. My last two showdowns I’ve gone into the final boss battle down 15-13 and tied 15-15. Piece of cake.

Honestly, I think people just aren’t patient. I sit on fastball and just wait for it. The CPU will always throw a meatball or two during an at-bat

They for sure made the 1st inning showdown easier but I see more people talking about the divison showdowns.

@TufoinProduction said in Showdown:

@Hikes83 said in Showdown:

They for sure made the 1st inning showdown easier but I see more people talking about the divison showdowns.

I know but the same applies. Yes they made boss battles All-Star which is a tad more difficult but if you’re patient, wait for FB and time it well, you get rewarded