Stance socks suck

SDS

Why would I want blue and red socks with my black yellow and purple jerseys! Either let us hide the socks or let us customize the color of the stance socks!!!

SDS

Bump!!! Gotta get them to change this

SDS

I agree tbh...super miniscule issue in the grand scheme of things considering the problems we have now...but annoying as hell either way.

SDS

Keep this alive until it is changed

SDS

I agree. Also, I really hope they change the fact that all live series players wearing all Nike equipment, wear the Under Armour compression sleeve. I cannot stand seeing that.

SDS

Ya they clearly
Didn’t play real
Baseball and they dont understand the swag factor

SDS

I agree with you, it would be really nice if this was changed, just add a feature to go with team default, shouldn’t be that difficult

SDS

@c7susb9 said in Stance socks suck:

I agree with you, it would be really nice if this was changed, just add a feature to go with team default, shouldn’t be that difficult

Shouldn’t be but neither should hitting and they’ve mad it calculus

SDS

I was getting ready to change my uniform to red and blue so they don't stand out.

SDS

They really should release more Stance socks though tbf.

SDS

@MadderBumgarner said in Stance socks suck:

They really should release more Stance socks though tbf.

Like way more

SDS

I’d be down with more socks!!

SDS

Did you already submit it as feedback?

SDS

I learned my lesson from last year. I refuse to even have a pair of those socks in my inventory. Permanently screwed up my unis last year.

SDS

I agree that we ought to be able to have them blend in with our uniforms, but overall it's a pretty small issue. If you dislike them so much that you're content to do without the bonuses, easy... don't use them.

SDS

If they are equipped, does hitting triangle and turning them off not work for the rest of your team? Just your Cap?

SDS

I don't use them for this reason. Only the diamond ones look good.

With that said I laugh when my opponent has these ugly purple socks that don't even match their unis.

SDS

If we all send a bug report maybe they will change it

SDS

I want the galaxy socks from the show 19!!

SDS

Maybe we’ll get the team specific Sox in affinities, I’ve been hoping for this, more colors.