Can’t play Ranked seasons, events or BR

I have contacted SDS and did all their trouble shooting attempts and still get challenge failed every time it matches me up with someone.

I have zero issues with any other part of Diamond Dynasty and I can also play Play Now online with no issues.

Does anyone know what this can be? I’ve tried uninstalling as well and that didn’t work

Do you play other games online? Have you ever encountered a similar issue while trying to play other multiplayer games online? Perhaps it's your network configuration.

When you run a connection test on your system make sure it's type 2.

If not type 2, then youtube it. - many good videos. Port forwarding to your system could be the answer

@GonnaFlyNow12 said in Can’t play Ranked seasons, events or BR:

Do you play other games online? Have you ever encountered a similar issue while trying to play other multiplayer games online? Perhaps it's your network configuration.

When you run a connection test on your system make sure it's type 2.

If not type 2, then youtube it. - many good videos. Port forwarding to your system could be the answer

Nope no issues on any other games.

After I posted this, I borrowed my friend’s PS4 and brought it to my house and installed my copy of the game onto it, connected it to my WiFi and logged into my account. I am able to fully play on that console, yet if I go to my system right next to it now and put the disk in there it still does not allow me to play RS etc on it.

I have even uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice on my personal system and to no avail. I really do not know what the issue could be.

I would just delete the save files on your PS4 and reinstall. Might be a corrupt file

Probably a dumb suggestion that you already checked, but do you have a PS Plus prescription?

@raesONE said in Can’t play Ranked seasons, events or BR:

Probably a dumb suggestion that you already checked, but do you have a PS Plus prescription?

That’s what the problem sounds like to me as well.