Baserunners have no clue

Always on a delay and then do the opposite of what you tell them to do on the base paths.

Never have this problem... Weird..

exactly cpu sending runners causing me an at bat because they got throwed out stealing when I never sent the runner..I even have the auto off..

THey always seem to want to wait on fly balls in the gap, and it always makes me hesitant to send them until it's too late and I can't score

my favorite is when you send them and then you change your mind but they keep going anyway or turn back to just get thrown out at their original base

Baserunning fundamental are just wrong. Looks like baseball is the moon for these developers.

@xXChopChop21Xx said in Baserunners have no clue:

exactly cpu sending runners causing me an at bat because they got throwed out stealing when I never sent the runner..I even have the auto off..

I had this happen on the first inning showdown against Buehler and I hit the ball trying to get a foul but popped it up and got a double play.

I've had runners break for home from 3rd base (less than 2 outs, no force) on a grounder to the corners and get thrown out with ease. Broke off the bat.