Trout

Is he really worth the stubs if you're not doing collections?

I'm a no money player but have been lucky with a few diamond pulls so I'm upto 150k stubs with the first inning player yet to get so I wont be too far away soon.

Is he worth it in game because I'm seeing a lot of love for acuna on Twitter etc

@waccoe_4 said in Trout:

I'm a no money player but have been lucky with a few diamond pulls so I'm upto 150k stubs with the first inning player yet to get so I wont be too far away soon.

Is he worth it in game because I'm seeing a lot of love for acuna on Twitter etc

At this point he is. He's legitimately one of the best cards in the game right now.

If you’re not doing collections I would just use those stubs to build an all around solid team. Even if you are doing collections I wouldn’t buy Trout right now bc of his price he’s always one of the last cards I grab unless I get lucky and pull him, which has only happened one time in my 5 years of playing DD lol.

@Namtrah22 said in Trout:

If you’re not doing collections I would just use those stubs to build an all around solid team. Even if you are doing collections I wouldn’t buy Trout right now bc of his price he’s always one of the last cards I grab unless I get lucky and pull him, which has only happened one time in my 5 years of playing DD lol.

Doing player missions etc I feel as though you end up with a decent enough squad anyway by just collecting players along the way. I just wondered how good he was in game and if he is worth 150k more than acuna. I have Granderson in atm and I love him but I've never had trout and I dont want to get him, him not be good and then lose stubs quickly

With all of the FotF cards and other avenues to get some decent free cards, I dropped the stubs I accumulated on him and don’t regret it one bit. Absolute goon.

No, he's not worth it at all. Honestly if you need a [censored] near just as good outfielder grab Bello for half price even though he's not currently worth it either.

Trout is the gatekeeper and is never worth the price just to use.

Trout is 1 of 9 on the field. Contrast what that card can do for your team with what 9 different cards can do that combine to Trout's stub value.

My money is on the 9 other cards being more valuable than one.

@waccoe_4 said in Trout:

I'd take the chance and buy him. But DONT lock him in. If and when we have a stub sale, the sheeple will most likely buy atubscand he should increase by at least 100K. I would then sell him.

I’m no money spent too, but you bet if I pull trout I’ll be all in for getting that 99 Biggio. Talk about two goons and 90 speed at catcher!

Trout is a monster this year.

Used him every year and all his end game cards and nothing hit like this one.

buy him. many ways to get free diamonds in your lineup this year and all the FotF cards are competitive at this point of the season.

If you got the stubs buy him and do the collection. I haven’t spent a dime this year and won’t. I’ll get the collection done eventually, I only need the diamonds for each team I have everyone else collected for the xp boost