its time for a new commentary team

nothing against the current crew they have done a great job all these years but its become so stale that I just mute them and play music. It would be very refreshing if next year we had a new trio of broadcasters there are so many talented guys today why not use them and rotate every 3-5 years. I understand this is a small thing but it does add to the game if done right.

What people don't understand or care to, is the insane amount of time and development required in order to do this. It takes much longer than a year to get right. More like 3+ years. Not to mention the resources needed to secure a great broadcaster to give his time for this.

@Nanthrax_1 said in its time for a new commentary team:

What people don't understand or care to, is the insane amount of time and development required in order to do this. It takes much longer than a year to get right. More like 3+ years. Not to mention the resources needed to secure a great broadcaster to give his time for this.

If thats true then this should already be in development. They need something new again this is a small thing nothing compared to gameplay but it would be refreshing for some new voices and homerun calls instead of SANTA MARIA!

@STI1489 said in its time for a new commentary team:

@Nanthrax_1 said in its time for a new commentary team:

If thats true then this should already be in development. They need something new again this is a small thing nothing compared to gameplay but it would be refreshing for some new voices and homerun calls instead of SANTA MARIA!

They may be... Who knows.. I agree it's stale, but it could be worse. Vasgersion is a normally great broadcaster..

I like the guys but have to agree, the problem is replacing Matt, as play by play guy you need to re record a lot of new lines, much harder then replacing a on field reporter of color guy.