Support a creator code

SDS

MLB The Show 20 should have a support a creator code area where you can put in a code for your favorite creator (1,000+ subs/follows). Lets use Gracefulswan55 as an example. Say you use code Swan in the item shop. He gets 10% of the money you spent on stubs. There could also be a way where he gets 1 standard pack every 10 uses of his creator code. This would promote Twitch’s partnership with The Show. Also makes people want to buy more stubs to support their favorite creator. I would love this to be in TS20. Happy Beta testing😆

SDS

This ain’t fortnite chief

SDS

Um no. Why should that exist?
First of all, it reduces money from SDS pockets You could argue that helping content creators is a good thing, BUT it incentivizes content creators to push their fanbases to buy stuff. Creators would have a reason to stop being truthful about packs and instead portray it in such a way that makes others go buy packs instead of being honest about it. It removes transparency and encourages manipulating an audience. This is an awful idea.

SDS

I want a code that would take money away from people who come up with ideas like this.

SDS

@SchnauzerFace said in Support a creator code:

I want a code that would take money away from people who come up with ideas like this.

This. ^^^^

SDS

[censored] no. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

SDS

the wolves are OUT tonight

he's probably young ..... no reason to go that hard here ..... SDS has got the model great (besides those useless BIAH packs)

i appreciate his positivity and enthusiasm going into BETA MODE this week

SDS

Great idea OP! Code “JITG” gives double stubs

SDS

I wonder if people drink heavily before posting sometimes

SDS

@TheHungryHole said in Support a creator code:

the wolves are OUT tonight

he's probably young ..... no reason to go that hard here ..... SDS has got the model great (besides those useless BIAH packs)

i appreciate his positivity and enthusiasm going into BETA MODE this week

Lmao Wolves? You mean 50 year olds going full Boomer lulz