[Update 3] Beta invites are rolling out.

I am a mod on a FB group for the Show and we have over 3,800 members and not 1 got an invite. So I'm betting they haven't gone out.

Since last night, nobody from Instagram has received an invite...

Well that means there's a chance still.

Armageddon

Has there been any indication if the beta pool is smaller than the alpha pool of last year?

Honestly why can’t you guys at least wait until the beta forums open to start complaining about not getting one. If you have the access to the forums at 10 PST, you are in and they probably just messed up the invites.

@the_dragon1912 said in Beta invites are rolling out.:

Honestly why can’t you guys at least wait until the beta forums open to start complaining about not getting one. If you have the access to the forums at 10 PST, you are in and they probably just messed up the invites.

i would assume the forums wouldn't be accessible unless you activated your code.

@ltzRaijin_ said in Beta invites are rolling out.:

@the_dragon1912 said in Beta invites are rolling out.:

i would assume the forums wouldn't be accessible unless you activated your code.

Nope. If you get an invite and don’t download the beta you still have access to the beta forums. That’s how it’s been in the past at least

also wouldn't say this is complaining, id say its a collective bunch of people who are thoroughly confused about the scarcity of known invites this far.

also wouldn't say this is complaining, id say its a collective bunch of people who are thoroughly confused about the scarcity of known invites this far.

And most of the people that are confused about it joined this website within the last 2 days. This is the third year and a row where something like this has happened with the invites. Be patient

I hope I get in but no invite so far...😭😭

It’s my beta and I want it now

Exactly. I think part of it is because SDS hasn't given us an update since Victor said they were rolling out invites slowly some 12 hours ago and it's supposed to start in less than 5 hours.

@hoboadam said in Beta invites are rolling out.:

Nancy Pelosi has the invites. She's holding them until we all explode on Twitter.

Best comment on here 😂😂😂😂

stayed up all night checking forums and what not, scanning for any sign of someone saying they received an invite and the closest thing i could find was a couple cases of "my friend got it on his phone"

It’s a DEMO! Maybe you should prioritize sleep over a demo in the future.

"sitting, waiting, wishing" that song by jack Johnson. Only thing going through my mind while scrolling through this thread, waiting on beta news.

@lucas8181 you obviously don’t seem like you want to play so stop saying things in the chats please

astros must have stolen the invites to gain a competitive advantage for the upcoming MLB 2020 game cycle...

Has anyone gotten anything

You’re killin me Smalls⚾⚾⚾⚾