The Collection Pen Arms?

Are any of them serviceable? Cardinals, braves, rockies, indians, etc?

Already did doolittle.

@yeahlexx said in The Collection Pen Arms?:

Are any of them serviceable? Cardinals, braves, rockies, indians, etc?

Already did doolittle.

I really like Isringhausen. Abou 15 innings and a 0 Era. Ottavino is good but expensive. I've heard that Cody Allen is terrible.

plesac has been decent for me. him and hader are my LHP out of the pen isringhausen has a funky delivery so he is pretty serviceable. also alot cheaper than plesac

@Ryan_2713 said in The Collection Pen Arms?:

plesac has been decent for me. him and hader are my LHP out of the pen isringhausen has a funky delivery so he is pretty serviceable. also alot cheaper than plesac

Personally I think Plesac is the worst collection reward out of all of them. For The price of Yelich and Hader you are getting in return a worse version of Hader. They have the same pitch selection, Plesac has worse per 9s and doesnt have the sidearm funkyness that Hader has. There is absolutely no reason to do the brewers collection unless you are going for Stargell/Sheffield/ Mantle IMO

@the_dragon1912 said in The Collection Pen Arms?:

Personally I think Plesac is the worst collection reward out of all of them. For The price of Yelich and Hader you are getting in return a worse version of Hader. They have the same pitch selection, Plesac has worse per 9s and doesnt have the sidearm funkyness that Hader has. There is absolutely no reason to do the brewers collection unless you are going for Stargell/Sheffield/ Mantle IMO

Have you used him much online? Plesac is actually quite good. Deceptive.
I've pitched 10 innings and allowed no runs. Like 16 K..

@Nanthrax_1 said in The Collection Pen Arms?:

Ive used him a little bit (and have done fairly well), but I already dont like using pitchers with 2 pitches let alone 2 of basically the same player

Ive used him a little bit (and have done fairly well), but I already dont like using pitchers with 2 pitches let alone 2 of basically the same player

Ya I hear you. Him and Hader are similar. But still, 2 good lefties to go with Doolittle as an early game 3 lefty pen. He would be first to go for me once I get 94 Wagner, but that's not anytime soon.

Ya I hear you. Him and Hader are similar. But still, 2 good lefties to go with Doolittle as an early game 3 lefty pen. He would be first to go for me once I get 94 Wagner, but that's not anytime soon.

I don't have chapman yet but if I was going with a 3 lefty pen id go Hader/Doolittle/Chapman right now. I dont see much purpose for a 3 lefty pen this year with the 3 batter minimum rule however. Like I said Plesac certainly isnt bad but having to pay the extra price of Yelich for him isnt worth it for a 2nd Hader. I only had to buy Hader though because I packed Yelich so in that case its fine

I don't have chapman yet but if I was going with a 3 lefty pen id go Hader/Doolittle/Chapman right now. I dont see much purpose for a 3 lefty pen this year with the 3 batter minimum rule however. Like I said Plesac certainly isnt bad but having to pay the extra price of Yelich for him isnt worth it for a 2nd Hader. I only had to buy Hader though because I packed Yelich so in that case its fine

only reason I got him was to do the NL collection. figured I'd throw him in the pen cause hes a diamond LHP and he has been great. I'll keep him in there until I start the AL and chapman/Wagner will knock him out