Anything fun about this game

Hitting is no fun all of it.

I agree. I hate it. Least fun I’ve ever had playing the Show.

You’re not halfbutt. You’re halfberry. What the hell is that.

Halfbutt 2020

Dudes I love baseball and I love competition but I have spoken. This is the garbage

Wow, I’ve never heard this before.

This game is awesome!!

At least the graphics look good.....but then again they looked good in 19 as well.

the game has always looked and felt great

the hitting is mad inaccurate swing motion+ballplacement as far as trajectory when the ball is hit the "lunch angle" isn't there I think that what's is missing in the show ,

overall great game can never be perfect so to say the least I'm enjoying it

My lunch angle is being nice to coworkers so they'll buy. what's yours?

p.s. not trying to tease you above poster, just trying to create humor in this difficult situation

Honestly, I enjoyed March to October more than I thought I would. This was the first time I’ve ever tried it. I played it on veteran so I could have some success. It’s also rewarding knowing that you’re pretty much unlocking a fotf player when you complete it. I just finished one with the rangers and am starting one with Oakland to unlock Olsen. I’ve also decided I enjoy unlocking players much more than I enjoy actually playing with them.

I play mto on legend and have unlocked a few good players too. But why are online pitch speeds faster than cpu on legend?

@Halfberry said in Anything fun about this game:

Neither is pitching lol

@SilvaSurfer22 said in Anything fun about this game:

@Halfberry said in Anything fun about this game:

Neither is pitching lol

Pitching is by far the worst for me. I'll play the event because I don't care but can't play RS.

Yes It is baseball