Does this sum it up?

SDS

These are my observations from playing online:

1. Very difficult to locate pitches/random
  2. Good pitches not called strikes
  3. Check swings too forgiving to hitter/too random.
  4. Timing window too narrow/results not accurate.
  5. Hitting results with good placement& timing too inconsistent.
SDS

If your decent at analog or meter you should be locating well. I agree more strikes need to be called on paint. Def agree with 3,and it’s also so frustrating when someone is defending a favorable pitcher count chasing an obvious ball outside the zone foul balling it off. I like the the timing window. More strike outs in the game. Results are not accurate tho. Yes you are right on 5 also. Good/ good, good/squared should be resulting a hit at least 5 for 10< hits/at bats.

SDS

What level are you playing at online where you see this? I’ve noticed a drastic improvement in pitching accuracy

SDS

Check swings do seem to be random. That’s the issue I’ve experienced the most online. I’m tired of hurling meatballs too, but I use meter. I think if I switched to Analog, it would be the more accurate option. I’ve been using Meter since ‘06 though, I can’t just learn Analog overnight.

SDS

@halfbutt said in Does this sum it up?:

I just played you in BR lol

SDS

End result is directional players destroy BR runs.
Yes i know they get theirs in the end...but the the rng is just too much this year.
Separate play styles, fix the "ok", do something other than thinking timing windows r the problem

SDS

@IIJACKINTHBOXII said in Does this sum it up?:

I just played you in BR lol

Ha! GG brother. Yeah, I was lucky to get out of that one only 0-2. You hit well.

SDS

@grandchamp3500 said in Does this sum it up?:

What level are you playing at online where you see this? I’ve noticed a drastic improvement in pitching accuracy

I’m mostly playing BR right now as ranked has been killing me lately even in the 3-400’s. It’s true, pitching is much better, but it is still a matter of just waiting for who hangs the first meatball, IMO.

SDS

@grandchamp3500 said in Does this sum it up?:

I’m mostly playing BR right now as ranked has been killing me lately even in the 3-400’s. It’s true, pitching is much better, but it is still a matter of just waiting for who hangs the first meatball, IMO.

Starting pitcher is the most important part of ranked right now. Mize, Pearson, and Kopech have been highly effective for me. And that’s about it besides Hal. Even Kluber is getting hit.