FIX THE DEFENSE!

SDS

99 Reggie Jackson was doing the tip toe near the ball as I’m slamming the joystick over. Misses the ball! My 3rd out woulda got me out of the inning. The should’ve been 3rd out would’ve got me out of the inning! No no no! That extra hitter hit a 2 run shot to give him the lead late. I’m struggling enough with this [censored], no need to help anymore. Fix your dumpster!!!!

SDS

It’s time to boycott this junk until it’s fixed! Another assisted win by this [censored] game! I hit a tying homerun in the bottom of the 9th. By god, the game didn’t like that one bit! Top of 10, pitcher wasn’t covering base, stolen base attempt the SS didn’t even tag the run and he was gonna be out, a bunt pop up where my pitcher didn’t even move! STOP CONTROLLING OUTCOMES SDS!!!!!

SDS

I know fielding is broken, but this is a horrible example. Reggie has 68 fielding

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in FIX THE DEFENSE!:

I know fielding is broken, but this is a horrible example. Reggie has 68 fielding

The ball indicator was 5 feet from him. He stutter stepped to the ball. It wasn’t a difficult catch.