Trades

How likely are you going to get a player you target? Also, does contracts play a part in it. I know Bryce Harper has a big contract and a no trade clause in real life. So is he impossible to trade for?

I got Harper to join the blue jays along with Realmuto when they where on my target and contracts don’t matter

contracts don't matter. I got offered Yelich for some random prospects..took that one with quickness

I'm aiming high trying for Trout, Gallo and Torres. So far the Yankees, Angels and Rangers are tanking. Fingers crossed I get one of them.

Thanks for the responses guys!

Haven't played this mode a lot. How do you get back to the front office screen to set your positional needs and the players you want to trade for? I have already passed it.

If the trade deadline has passed, it’s probably gone. If not, it’s by where you can change settings on the bottom right where your standings usually are

So far, I've finished two March To October campaigns, one with the White Sox and the other with the Oakland A's. In both of them I heavily utilized my Trade Management screen and updated it whenever I completed a trade or felt like I had gone too long without any offers.

In my White Sox M2O... I was able to get Ken Giles through my Targeted Players but nobody else.

In my Oakland A's M2O... I was able to get Adam Eaton, Charlie Morton, and Whit Merrfield through my Targeted Players. Also got offered and successfully traded for Christian Yelich -- who I did not have on my Targets.

Just started a Kansas City Royals March To October and the first trade I made was for Eric Thames, who was on my Targets list.

Right now, my Targets list consists of these four players:

• Kyle Schwarber, OF/C
  • Josh Hader, CP
  • Freddie Freeman, 1B/3B
  • Joc Pederson, OF/1B

Just reached the playoffs with the Cubs.

Was able to trade for
Ken Giles
Corey Dickerson
And my main target Gleyber Torres

Won 111 games

@BodamEscapePlan said in Trades:

Just started a Kansas City Royals March To October and the first trade I made was for Eric Thames, who was on my Targets list.

Right now, my Targets list consists of these four players:

• Kyle Schwarber, OF/C
  • Josh Hader, CP
  • Freddie Freeman, 1B/3B
  • Joc Pederson, OF/1B

I don’t know if I’ve seen anyone get shwarber. But have definitely seen the other 3. I am pretty certain at least Joc will pop up.