Rickey, Kluber or Fingers

I don't know who to choose.

If you're playing to win online, Kluber. If you're playing to have fun, Rickey

Took fingers first. Cant go wrong with either of the 3, eventually 99 outfielders and especially pitchers will flood the game

Newhouser

Yeah I took Newhouser first

I want to have fun...I'm taking Rickey

i took Rollie - everybody and their grandmother has kluber break the mold here

I’ve decided I’m going Kluber, Rollie, McCovey, Newhouser, Rickey - in that order. Newhouser’s delivery doesn’t vibe with me and I’m sick of Rickey from last year.

Newhouse, easy choice, just pitched a complete game shutout with him just an hour ago.

Welp 1st game with Rickey...
4 for 4 with a lead-off inside the park homerun.

Granderson walked it off in 9th with a bomb to left, unfortunately the op dashboard before homer counted though.

Safe to say Rickey's purty good ya'll!

I picked Fingers first. I've blown far too many late inning leads so far this year and I don't want that trend to continue. He's as close to lights out as we may see for a few months and when a better closer I can obtain (I'd love a Trevor Hoffman card) becomes available Ringers' 38 stamina will keep him fresh in the pen.

Silver 40 comes around faster than you realize, so I grabbed Kluber as my silver 40 reward. Small sample size, but this card is so nice.

@captainwesker12 said in Rickey, Kluber or Fingers:

Newhouse, easy choice, just pitched a complete game shutout with him just an hour ago.

A complete game with Newhouser? Did that take like three hours with that windup? Geez

I personally suck with Rickey. I think it's the stance.. but he's the coolest of the bunch!!

@Nanthrax_1 said in Rickey, Kluber or Fingers:

I personally suck with Rickey. I think it's the stance.. but he's the coolest of the bunch!!

Bought/sold him 3 times last year, searching for a RH OF. Every time kept thinking I could do it... but never did anything good with him. Weird because his earlier 87 version hit pretty well

@yankblan said in Rickey, Kluber or Fingers:

@Nanthrax_1 said in Rickey, Kluber or Fingers:

Bought/sold him 3 times last year, searching for a RH OF. Every time kept thinking I could do it... but never did anything good with him. Weird because his earlier 87 version hit pretty well

Ya, I used him on all time team builds that I love to do once there's enough flashback/legends in the game, but I've come to the realization, Rickey just isn't my guy