Who are you using in center?

Don’t say mantle or trout lol options not those two please!

Team Affinity Buxton is a god on defense and his speed kills. He also bats way above his stats.

@IanSonOfDad said in Who are you using in center?:

Team Affinity Buxton is a god on defense and his speed kills. He also bats way above his stats.

Thanks man! I was considering him but the bat scared me!

Rickey. He's not bad.

LS Acuna

Juan mother****ing Pierre

I use Katel Marte. Pretty good all around

I’m using Team Affinity Buxton. Not the best bat, but an absolute beast in CF and a super fast guy to bat in the bottom of the lineup.

Right now LS Springer. Lucjed out and got him for 8K yesterday.

Mainly using him to get the 10XBH for the Astros TA.

Then I'll probably switch to Rickey

Joc Pederson

Twins collection Torii Hunter is solid all-around with pot at bottom of the lineup!

Granderson crushes the ball and his d is good enough for this early in the season based on what is available.

I just grabbed that prospect Jarred Kellenic card and so far, he's definitely an underrated option.

@yeahlexx said in Who are you using in center?:

Don’t say mantle or trout lol options not those two please!

Honestly, if you do a comparison on speed, arm and reaction, Gallo is probably behind Buxton (not counting Mantle and Trout) but with a much better bat. I think Gallo is even faster than Marte with a much better arm and better reaction and fielding.

I have Gallo in CF, Yelich in RF and Soto in LF. They don't really hurt me because most hits against me are HR's anyway.

@Rabid55Wolverine said in Who are you using in center?:

I use Katel Marte. Pretty good all around

I have him at 2nd base. He's great.

Duke snider

@MrGamebred said in Who are you using in center?:

I just grabbed that prospect Jarred Kellenic card and so far, he's definitely an underrated option.

Yup. Kelenic is our saviour.

mookie. his bat is underrated and he gets to everything

@halfbutt said in Who are you using in center?:

Yup. Kelenic is our saviour.

Lol I really do hope so. But it feels like the Mariners just need Jesus at this point.

Acuna has been amazing for me. A true 5 took player.