99 Gary Sheffield

So im a few cards away from obtaining him. All I need to do is finish the braves collection and I can get him. For those who have used him so far, is he any good??

He’s the best

@imnotThatg00d_94 said in 99 Gary Sheffield:

So im a few cards away from obtaining him. All I need to do is finish the braves collection and I can get him. For those who have used him so far, is he any good??

He’s great. Wish I wasn’t hitting poorly with him right now, but plays well above the defensive stats at third

Great bat, meh glove. Which I mean obv you can tell from the stats, but he's about as advertised, I like him

@THE_Tomdawg69er said in 99 Gary Sheffield:

@imnotThatg00d_94 said in 99 Gary Sheffield:

He’s great. Wish I wasn’t hitting poorly with him right now, but plays well above the defensive stats at third

Yeah I was gonna put him at third when I get him

Dude rakes. One of my favorite cards to play with in years. Also, a childhood favorite of mine. Kudos to SDS for getting him in the game.

@DaShrimpP1mp said in 99 Gary Sheffield:

Dude rakes. One of my favorite cards to play with in years. Also, a childhood favorite of mine. Kudos to SDS for getting him in the game.

Please never change your name. It is my
Favorite name on the forums haha

@THE_Tomdawg69er said in 99 Gary Sheffield:

@DaShrimpP1mp said in 99 Gary Sheffield:

Please never change your name. It is my
Favorite name on the forums haha

Thanks brother

Easily my best hitter in the game. Hit bombs every game

amazing bat decent speed. defense is suspect. but state of the game so is belli diamond fielding in RF for me.