This year's version of The Show is fantastic so far - no surprise there. Having said that, particularly as someone who spends an inordinate amount of time creating content for myself and others to use, I'd like to request some modifications to the game, changes which would greatly enhance the immersion factor of The Show. Thank you for taking the time to read what I have to say.
1. Increase available number fonts - the game has at least 40 fonts which the system uses to render player jersey numbers, yet we have access to only 10 of those when modifying uniforms. Let us use the other 30, please.
2. Increase available lettering fonts - having access to all fonts in the game would be a simple yet major improvement.
3. Alternate Uniform Set(s) - please let us create at least one Alternate set in addition to the Home and Away sets we are currently able to set up for our teams. I believe that having as many as five sets available for any one game would add to the immersion level in a big way, thereby increasing enjoyment of the game(s). Just take a look at the vault(s) for insight on how much many of us enjoy creating content for ourselves and others, while also noting how many images are downloaded dozens if not hundreds of times.
4. More uniform flexibility overall - it would be fantastic if we could set sleeve logos, special edition logos (franchise anniversary, that sort of thing).
5. Stance Socks - let us customize these, please... at least with the colors. For example, the St. Patrick's Day Stance socks are quite valuable, but many players won't use them for the simple fact that they look absurd in conjunction with nearly every uniform combination in the game.
6. Sleeve Edges - in many instances, the uniform shirt sleeve gets blended in where it overlaps an undershirt, performance sleeve, etc. Please try to fix this one, as it just looks odd when it happens and is a stark immersion breaker in my opinion. Perhaps it's something as simple as having the uniform shirt be an object which is itself overlaid as the top layer on the player's torso?
7. Female Players - particularly in RTTS, the ability to add female players would be a MAJOR enhancement to this game. It's a matter of time before various female athletes make their ways into professional sports. In baseball, I suspect that the most likely positions for the first batch of women to make the majors will be 2nd basemen and knuckleball pitchers. I will be very surprised if women don't make up at least 5% of MLB rosters by 2050. Considering a separate angle, imagine how many young girls out there are big baseball fans (I've raised two of them) but who cannot get the same kind of enjoyment as their brothers, male friends, etc from The Show.
8. Tattoos - I'm honestly surprised that an option to add tattoos doesn't exist already.
I have a number of other suggestions, but I think that this list is quite long enough for a start. Thank you very much for the time, effort, and passion you put into creating this game, SDS.
All the best to you and yours.