Stars First Innin Program

Anyone know how many starts you get for playing a RS season game or a 3 inning CQ, EVENT GAME? I have done everything I can do, I am at 775 stars.

you get the same amount of stars regardless of if it is a ranked game or just a play against the cpu for 9 innings

@Speedy44 said in Stars First Innin Program:

you get the same amount of stars regardless of if it is a ranked game or just a play against the cpu for 9 innings

Do you know how many you get?

Generally 1 star per 3 innings

You get points based on XP and not games played so play whichever mode you do best at. As Scar said, I usually get one star in a 3 inning Conquest game.

@Scar_USMC77 said in Stars First Innin Program:

Thank you

@Dolenz said in Stars First Innin Program:

You get points based on XP and not games played so play whichever mode you do best at. As Scar said, I usually get one star in a 3 inning Conquest game.

I understand How XP works, just was trying to figure out the Stars. I would like to get to 1000 complete the first Inning program. Especially since I have had some luck with the free Bundles pulling Diamonds. Thank you for the information much appreciated.

75 More Conquest games or 25 9 inning games it can be less depending what they give for the daily stars. I might be up all night Thursday to complete this by the 10th. I am one of the many who is still working. I can get 9 innings vs CPU in about 20 min. I can get Affinity points done. looks like no online games for a few days.

@dbarmonstar said in Stars First Innin Program:

Thank you

This is false its based off of xp how much xp you need is the real question ive been grinding conquest trying to get to 1k. Inning stars and some games ill get 1 some i wont been playing on all star or higher

@SMASHED_THAT said in Stars First Innin Program:

Thank you

This is false its based off of xp how much xp you need is the real question ive been grinding conquest trying to get to 1k. Inning stars and some games ill get 1 some i wont been playing on all star or higher

Ok Thanks, I will check it out when I get home.

Thank you

Maybe it is a combination of the two.

Thank you

Ok Thanks, I will check it out when I get home.

Last night when I started to play Conquest I was getting 1 star for each game, then I played RS and got 0. I played events as well and go stars so not sure how it works.