FOTF Olsen or Santana

I was wondering if any of y’all have the Santana card and how he does for you the better vision and switch hitting seems interesting. I know Olsen is good but it seems like he just Garry Sanchez but at first

Olson is phenomenal and is a brick wall at first. Nothing gets by his diamond fielding, also has clutched up some crucial no doubters for me. At first I was batting .130 with him and after about 30 games online with him he’s batting .304 with bombs

@SPPorkRoll said in FOTF Olsen or Santana:

I was wondering if any of y’all have the Santana card and how he does for you the better vision and switch hitting seems interesting. I know Olsen is good but it seems like he just Garry Sanchez but at first

Olson is phenomenal and is a brick wall at first. Nothing gets by his diamond fielding, also has clutched up some crucial no doubters for me. At first I was batting .130 with him and after about 30 games online with him he’s batting .304 with bombs

I’ve used both and yes both rake at the plate but Olsons fielding makes him the clear choice

Olsen over Santana fo sho

why not both? grind out that showdown and get em both and enjoy

I know @Crimson_Monk has strong opinions about Matt Olson.

Olson is insane. If you're getting it for a first basemen and it fits your current lineup state as far as handedness goes, he's the move.

I have FOTF Santana at catcher and I've personally been great with him, he's been slugging above average and my perfect perfects have been rewarded with him, I'd say at a 85% + clip. With super solid exit velo. When I square up off speeds it's usually gone with him. A knock on him is some people have complained about not getting launch angle with him on squareds and mostly lined base hits. I can report that hasn't really happened with me. Overall he's an absolute stud but his arm will get challenged and I won't be able to hang with him at Catcher once everyone's lineup gets to God tier because of this.

@MadderBumgarner said in FOTF Olsen or Santana:

I know @Crimson_Monk has strong opinions about Matt Olson.

Haha it was an accident but I do like him the best at 1B , Josh bell is up there too