Tips for getting out of a slump?

The last two days have not been mine. I'm thinking I'll probably just take a day or two off from the game. I wouldn't mind hearing some tips though because I am still enjoying the game and would rather not take time off.

Maybe I'll bust out the golden thong.

Thanks

I don’t know, personally I’m not playing much and keep checking here hoping for a patch. I guess you could play conquest or MTO or showdowns, they’re not as badly broken as H2H is at the minute.

play events and just pick teams that you need innings for affinity and no intention on winning.

@mikehousecb said in Tips for getting out of a slump?:

play events and just pick teams that you need innings for affinity and no intention on winning.

Actually this is a really good idea lol.

fat chicks

@IIJACKINTHBOXII said in Tips for getting out of a slump?:

The last two days have not been mine. I'm thinking I'll probably just take a day or two off from the game. I wouldn't mind hearing some tips though because I am still enjoying the game and would rather not take time off.

Thanks

Go into practice mode, pick who you feel is the most brutal pitcher,have it on legend, then pick a pitcher to hit against him, everything should seem easy in comparison

Practice mode on legend Gallo vs. Gibson until you make solid contact 10 times in a row or...

Take a few days off. It helps.

Did Larkin stop raking

@bmoo44 said in Tips for getting out of a slump?:

Did Larkin stop raking

No he never stops. Just everyone else.

Good, just making sure, thats my pick if i ever can get there

Thanks

You need a slump buster. Go find the ugliest girl in the bar when they re-open.

@D_e_m_I_s_E said in Tips for getting out of a slump?:

Thanks

You need a slump buster. Go find the ugliest girl in the bar when they re-open.

Idk if I can wait that long.

Sometimes it helps to change your preferred hitting view for an inning or two vs cpu or another user. This method seems to help me when I've fallen off at the plate.

Thanks

Play me again. That should get you out of your slump in a hurry!

😵

Get into the batting cages and hit balls for an hour or if you're an online noob go collect a better card.

@joshjays44 said in Tips for getting out of a slump?:

Get into the batting cages and hit balls for an hour or if you're an online noob go collect a better card.

Thanks. I am an online noob. I don't know why I didn't think of collecting a better card.

Thanks. I am an online noob. I don't know why I didn't think of collecting a better card.

See I respect you for admitting that, I don't know why more online noobs don't have the balls to do that.

See I respect you for admitting that, I don't know why more online noobs don't have the balls to do that.

Does it make me a real man? Or do I have to completely abandon online before I can achieve that?

Does it make me a real man? Or do I have to completely abandon online before I can achieve that?

There's phases into becoming a man, you've accomplished stage one...admitting you're an online casual noob. Stage 2 is to get rid of the PCI and play with a clean screen with no Swing info box telling you you were late or early, you should know it by feel. Stage 3 is to play on Legend with pitch speeds Maxed and finally Stage 4 is to play Franchise mode with simulation results. Meaning you test sliders for about 50 games and match MLB averages like .260 for team batting averages and 4.20 era for team pitching average and on and on per your skill level and the difference in you having successful season is total concentration and hard work . Only then will you become a real man 🙂

There's phases into becoming a man, you've accomplished stage one...admitting you're an online casual noob. Stage 2 is to get rid of the PCI and play with a clean screen with no Swing info box telling you you were late or early, you should know it by feel. Stage 3 is to play on Legend with pitch speeds Maxed and finally Stage 4 is to play Franchise mode with simulation results. Meaning you test sliders for about 50 games and match MLB averages like .260 for team batting averages and 4.20 era for team pitching average and on and on per your skill level and the difference in you having successful season is total concentration and hard work . Only then will you become a real man 🙂

Gotcha. Slowly but surely.