LHRPs Gold

Who does everyone suggest? I want to add another to my pen. I was thinking Price.

Mike minor from royals collection awesome repertoire

@SMASHED_THAT said in LHRPs Gold:

Mike minor from royals collection awesome repertoire

I heard that. Looking for someone to buy cheap on market for like 2k or less.

He's not even gold, but that silver RP Vida Blue is amazing

Will Smith (ATL)

Got the Vida so maybe I keep him in pen or look into Will Smith.

Will Smith, Brad Hand are two golds that come to mind. I will say this though. Avoid the Twins closer. I forget his name, but every time I've played with him I've gotten lit up

@ImDFC said in LHRPs Gold:

Will Smith, Brad Hand are two golds that come to mind. I will say this though. Avoid the Twins closer. I forget his name, but every time I've played with him I've gotten lit up

Taylor Roger's Twins closer

@RonnieGant1992 said in LHRPs Gold:

Yeah that guy. He's a smelly [censored], avoid him. Wait. B-u-m is censored? Are you kidding me? That term has serious baseball lore behind it and you censor it? What a bunch of b-u-m-s running these forums

@RonnieGant1992 said in LHRPs Gold:

Yeah that guy. He's a smelly [censored], avoid him. Wait. B-u-m is censored? Are you kidding me? That term has serious baseball lore behind it and you censor it? What a bunch of b-u-m-s running these forums

Roger's is nice very nice. I've used him in every mode this year every chance I get.

He has been my best lefty...I didn't like Minor, Garrett is eh ok,

I also keep Will Smith in the pen.

Andrew Miller

@MaxHarvest said in LHRPs Gold:

Andrew Miller

My concern with Miller is he has a slider and then two fastballs. I like a mix of pitches.

@nymets1987 said in LHRPs Gold:

Who does everyone suggest? I want to add another to my pen. I was thinking Price.

Jose Alvarado from TB he's not gold but hes GOOD. Dude throws 100+ for relatively cheap. Been one of my setup guys for a while now, hasnt let me down yet.

When I go to a lefty from the pen I like to get jiggy wit it.

Taylor Rogers might be the best lefty reliever in the game currently with how OP sinkers are. That diamond Amir Garrett is also very good and he's free