Roster Help

My team is pretty solid as is, but i want to sure up some final positions. my rotation could also use some help. have just under 40k to spend, but would rather get collection rewards or FoF's. here's what I got:

😄 Ivan Rodriguez (Full Evo)
1B: Mitch Garver
2B: Gleyber Torres (FoF)
SS: Xander Bogaerts
3B: Gary Sheffield (86, not the 99 unfortunately)
LF: Juan Soto (Gold)
CF: Grandy
RF: Julio Rodriguez (Prospect)

SP: Roy Oswalt, Alex Reyes (88), Oral Hershiser, Shane Bieber, Luis Castillo

I'm raking with Garver, so he's probably a lock, but haven't been doing so well with Pudge so I'm open to putting Garver back at catcher and getting a replacement at first to move Pudge to the bench. Would love to hear some suggestions!

There are multiple FOF players that could improve your lineup, but here are my favorites so far:

FOF Correa at SS
FOF Rizzo or FOF Olsen at 1B. I prefer Rizzo because of his vision.
FOF Gallo at RF. I don't hit very well with him on HOF, but if you make contact and get under the ball it will leave the park more often than not.
FOF Soto is just a better version of his gold card.
Some good FOF pitchers are Ohtani and Snell.

@AlbinoWaffles said in Roster Help:

There are multiple FOF players that could improve your lineup, but here are my favorites so far:

FOF Correa at SS
FOF Gallo at RF. I don't hit very well with him on HOF, but if you make contact and get under the ball it will leave the park more often than not.

I'm thinking Correa is going to be next for me for FoF. I was also thinking Santana, but are both Rizzo and Olsen better? I haven't faced either of them, i just know Rizzo has similar stats with i think more vision.

@pedro_is_god said in Roster Help:

@AlbinoWaffles said in Roster Help:

FOF Correa at SS

I'm thinking Correa is going to be next for me for FoF. I was also thinking Santana, but are both Rizzo and Olsen better? I haven't faced either of them, i just know Rizzo has similar stats with i think more vision.

I have Santana as well and he is a more balanced hitter vs. both lefties and righties. Part of this has to do with him being a switch hitter which is a huge plus. His downside is his defense, which doesn't matter as much at 1B (but reaction still makes a difference). He also has a secondary position at catcher. I've been using him at catcher in the event, but his defense is barely passable.