These prospects at 25 TA points are decent

Everybody I have tried has surprised me. Nice little additions for free.

Biggest surprise might be Daulton Varsho from the Diamondbacks.

Justin dunn from seattle dudes got an amazing repertoire been pitching pretty much lights out with him in events

Zack Collins, Oneil Cruz, and Xavier Edwards are studs.

I'm grinding for Xavier Edwards at the moment but will be working towards Varsho next. I remember seeing him play for the Hillsboro Hops when I lived in Portland few years back.

@CCARR77 said in These prospects at 25 TA points are decent:

Everybody I have tried has surprised me. Nice little additions for free.

Biggest surprise might be Daulton Varsho from the Diamondbacks.

Crazy man, I just got him today as well and he’s been incredible for me too!

@DriveByTrucker17 said in These prospects at 25 TA points are decent:

Not to highjack a thread, but Collins mention caught my eye. He is considered one of the White Sox better prospects, so no issues there. But he's in the free agent pool. I just looked and he's on the 40-man roster. I know they have full minors now and that has changed the look of some of these teams, but shouldn't The Show still be going by the true 40-man rosters?

Also, they've made some roster changes this year already a couple of times. But some of these lineups we play against the CPU are horrible (and I think contributing to the roster issues in MTO where they play a lineup that is not what it should be.) I mean, Brandon Crawford is the Giants starting shortstop. Some dude named Avelino wasn't going to start over Crawford (just one example). The dude Urias on the Orioles was never planned to be a starter.

As far as MTO goes, I started one with the Twins. They put Nelson Cruz in RF, Max Kepler at 1B and Miguel Sano at DH. Why? I know Sano is still listed as a 3B but come on. I guess I should be happy that it at least still has the right 3 guys in there unlike my Rockies MTO run. But it opts for the worst defensive situation.

@bhall09 said in These prospects at 25 TA points are decent:

@DriveByTrucker17 said in These prospects at 25 TA points are decent:

Not to highjack a thread, but Collins mention caught my eye. He is considered one of the White Sox better prospects, so no issues there. But he's in the free agent pool. I just looked and he's on the 40-man roster. I know they have full minors now and that has changed the look of some of these teams, but shouldn't The Show still be going by the true 40-man rosters?

Also, they've made some roster changes this year already a couple of times. But some of these lineups we play against the CPU are horrible (and I think contributing to the roster issues in MTO where they play a lineup that is not what it should be.) I mean, Brandon Crawford is the Giants starting shortstop. Some dude named Avelino wasn't going to start over Crawford (just one example). The dude Urias on the Orioles was never planned to be a starter.

As far as MTO goes, I started one with the Twins. They put Nelson Cruz in RF, Max Kepler at 1B and Miguel Sano at DH. Why? I know Sano is still listed as a 3B but come on. I guess I should be happy that it at least still has the right 3 guys in there unlike my Rockies MTO run. But it opts for the worst defensive situation.

Yeah, lineups are pretty screwy right now.