Patches

SDS

Does SDS just not listen at all to what people say I don’t get how the whole forum complains about gameplay and the only thing they do is drop flawless rewards and more headliner packs. If ur gonna drop packs can they actually be good at least. And if they’re not gonna drop better packs maybe listen to your customers and fix the game.

SDS

It's like this every year.. forums of all games are full of toxicity...
They make patches based on data and testing, bug reports, etc.. Not from a few kids on a message board.

SDS

Look, you can’t hit, pitch or defend with a high degree of reliability this year. And sometimes a line drive off the wall will be called a walk off home run in extras, negating the last hour plus you’ve invested in the match up. That’s just baseball. Anyway, today’s pack deals will be available at 3,4,5 and 6pm eastern if you’d like to buy some stubs in advance. Thanks.

SDS

I think its Pacific time but I could be mistaken

SDS

They have made it very clear every year that the only way to get a bug addressed is through making a bug report.

SDS

@Nanthrax_1 said in Patches:

They make patches based on data and testing, bug reports, etc.. Not from a few kids on a message board.

I get that 100 percent but issues that show up dozens of times a day on the forum should at least be looked in to

SDS

I wondered if there would be a patch today or tomorrow along with the new inning program. They've usually been announcing them late at night on Twitter.

SDS

Does anyone know if the stub sale today will include prospects?

SDS

@Doppelganger39 said in Patches:

They have made it very clear every year that the only way to get a bug addressed is through making a bug report.

I’ve been submitting them! With links to supporting video evidence!! No news yet!

SDS

Also, supersonic fastballs arent a bug.

SDS

@ComebackLogic said in Patches:

Look, you can’t hit, pitch or defend with a high degree of reliability this year. And sometimes a line drive off the wall will be called a walk off home run in extras, negating the last hour plus you’ve invested in the match up. That’s just baseball. Anyway, today’s pack deals will be available at 3,4,5 and 6pm eastern if you’d like to buy some stubs in advance. Thanks.

Sure as hell not wasting a stub of my 240k on these packs

SDS

@Nanthrax_1 said in Patches:

It’s not toxic if it’s true :} my son who lives 6 hours away and I have been having a best of 7 since last week doing play with friends on AS. Last week he pitched Ryan and I pitched Newhouser. Between the two of us there were almost 40 K’s. Last night in game 7 he pitched Walter Johnson and I hit 7 HR’s in the game and won 9-3. How can we go from being unable to hit to me going yard that many times in one game? I know I haven’t become Skepple overnight LOL Game is so inconsistent and that is not toxic but rather crappy gameplay in my mind. They should have just left hitting alone PCI and all and made fielders field and pitchers pitch to hit their spots. JMHO

SDS

@Doppelganger39 said in Patches:

while that might be true, community managers (I guess that's what they're called) are suppose to read the forums and relay the issues. Problem is, nobody at corporate ever respond to the issues. Isn't it weird corporate heads never have interviews about this game? You never see any communication from the higher ups. Just some people on twitch, which means nothing.