What would you do

I have diamonds for left Yankees, Indians, Angels and Astros, Mets, Nationals, Brewers and Dodgers. I also already have Aroldis and Alonso. Which team would you finish? I have enough to finish one of these teams (or two of the cheaper) except Angels. I could buy Cole and Judge to finish Yankees, which would get my Giambi and Alomar since it's my last AL East team. Get Lindor and Ramirez to finish Indians and AL Central. Get Yelich and Hader to finish Brewers and NL Central?

Or I could finish something like Brewers and go to buy Oswalt and Gagne. I can't decide.

It all depends on your play style. If you play RS casually then do the collects, if you want the best cards (you go hard in RS) your gonna have to put collections on wait. I personally invested everything in Cole, Gagne and others. Collections can wait for me. I pulled Bellinger last night but I will just sell him when I have enough “sitting diamonds” accumulated for Trout

I'm more of a casual.

@bhall09 theres nothing wrong with that. You can put a bomb squad team together by say June, jump into competition and have the roster advantage

You should prob focus on the AL first if you have stronger stub value in that respected division. Brewers would kinda be pointless unless you want the team collect card

@bonion said in What would you do:

You should prob focus on the AL first if you have stronger stub value in that respected division. Brewers would kinda be pointless unless you want the team collect card

I've always done well with Stargell cards. Plesac being new is fun.

I've heard good things about Giambi. Anyone willing to share an opinion on how that Alomar plays this year? I know the Walter Johnson for the AL Central is nothing special (and I've heard the Cody Allen isn't all that great either).

@bhall09 said in What would you do:

@bonion said in What would you do:

I've always done well with Stargell cards. Plesac being new is fun.

I've heard good things about Giambi. Anyone willing to share an opinion on how that Alomar plays this year? I know the Walter Johnson for the AL Central is nothing special (and I've heard the Cody Allen isn't all that great either).

I have a limited sample size with Alomar, but he's nothing like last year. He's slower with less pop. I took him out as soon as I got Biggio.