Daily Mission Team Innings Change

SDS changed that pitchers don't count for hitters innings now.

Pitchers in DD hit and field just like the other players, so they should have left it alone in my opinion.

Okay, but they aren't called a hitter, even if they do hit. They're called pitchers.

There are 2 versions of the mission, one that says hitters, and the other that says players, pitchers count for the players one.

One for pitchers, one for hitters, and one for players....aka both

@dingers4days14 said in Daily Mission Team Innings Change:

Okay, but they aren't called a hitter, even if they do hit. They're called pitchers.

The position players (C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, LF, CF, RF) aren't called hitters either! unless they are up to bat, JUST THE SAME AS PITCHERS!!!

@krazy-kajun77 said in Daily Mission Team Innings Change:

One for pitchers, one for hitters, and one for players....aka both

If they had "hitters" and players" I didn't notice before. I always look at team and number of innings!

@PAinPA said in Daily Mission Team Innings Change:

There are 2 versions of the mission, one that says hitters, and the other that says players, pitchers count for the players one.

If they had "hitters" and players" I didn't notice before. I always look at team and number of innings!

@dap1234567890 said in Daily Mission Team Innings Change:

@dingers4days14 said in Daily Mission Team Innings Change:

The position players (C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, LF, CF, RF) aren't called hitters either! unless they are up to bat, JUST THE SAME AS PITCHERS!!!

They are though, just like a DH, they hit on a regular basis, so they are called hitters. pitchers do not hit on a regular basis, so they aren't technically hitters.

I noticed the missions included “players” and “hitters” the day I rerolled my “15 Inning with LAA Players” and got “15 Innings with LAA Hitters” instead...

@turtleopolis said in Daily Mission Team Innings Change:

I noticed the missions included “players” and “hitters” the day I rerolled my “15 Inning with LAA Players” and got “15 Innings with LAA Hitters” instead...

LOL.

Every once in awhile this forum actually helps out others notice stuff. Sometimes hard to see with so many posts that just containing whining about the game. Now, I know to look a little closer to the missions!