Prospect pack

Luis Robert it Nate Pearson got them in flash 15k pack who should I take don’t need stubs ATM

Nate Pearson

Thanks man appreciate it have you used him any good or just sell for stubs

@ThaKingOfClash said in Prospect pack:

Thanks man appreciate it have you used him any good or just sell for stubs

I have used him a little. He's good, throws really hard, strikes a ton of guys out.

[censored] you! I bought that pack because of this post. Got Whitley (over Bart) sold him fast, $5k loss. LOL.

Edit - I didn't know they would censor d a m n.

@PinkTaco said in Prospect pack:

[censored] you! I bought that pack because of this post. Got Whitley (over Bart) sold him fast, $5k loss. LOL.

You should wait until the market go back to normal... Now is too late.

@ixiXSolidXixi said in Prospect pack:

Yeah, I was worried about it falling lower and just trying to cut my losses. I am 1 card (Arenado) away from Mantle and have been scraping my stubs together. Got up to 75k before this flash sale. We'll see where I'm at after all 4.

@ixiXSolidXixi said in Prospect pack:

Yeah, I was worried about it falling lower and just trying to cut my losses. I am 1 card (Arenado) away from Mantle and have been scraping my stubs together. Got up to 75k before this flash sale. We'll see where I'm at after all 4.

I would say instead of buying the packs, put in some buy orders for some of the prospects and wait till later tonight/tomorrow to sell. You could easily turn the 75k into 95k pretty quickly

Pearson is solid. Most can't hit the heat. You just have to really focus to locate his offspeed stuff

I don’t really need pitching just seems like some quick stubs might try him out