Live stream is on twitch

Right now...

A sim game... Boring

Yeah just a sim looks like.. dumb

It's background noise for me. No Twitch drops is a little disappointing, though

Yeah an actual baseball game! Casual noobs totally hate this.

Stupid if drops aren't turned on

@joshjays44 said in Live stream is on twitch:

You consider a simulated video game an actual baseball game? I guess that's the problem. You have no idea what real baseball is. Totally expected from an offline only player.

I've enjoyed them, its something to pass the time til we can all go outside again.

@T-Rox_09 said in Live stream is on twitch:

You consider a simulated video game an actual baseball game? I guess that's the problem. You have no idea what real baseball is. Totally expected from an offline only player.

What are you talking about dude?, did you not get what I meant by an actual baseball game?....in the sense that its not an online slugfest where online people who aren't capable of working the count and just hit for home runs. People like you are what new disorders are named after.

@T-Rox_09 said in Live stream is on twitch:

What are you talking about dude?, did you not get what I meant by an actual baseball game?....in the sense that its not an online slugfest where online people who aren't capable of working the count and just hit for home runs. People like you are what new disorders are named after.

You play a simulated game everytime you decide to play a game of chance with the cpu. The cpu decides when they get hits/k's/walks/errors, etc. Your input means almost nothing. Its like playing a game of war with a deck of cards. No skill. You are afraid and are inferior to other human players. Bet you play ping pong with half the table folded up so you can't lose. Chump.