Some daily missions are so terrible

Throw a complete game with a gold pitcher 8 inning minimum. Almost world series and I'm supposed to go into ranked vs likely god squad with my gold pitcher and get rocked for 9 innings?

Or bronze strikeouts, saves ect.. how about we just take card rarity out of it?

One complete game with any pitcher 8 inning minimum would be much better than needing to do it with gold/silver/bronze ect..

They do the multiplayer daily missions like that because of events and BR not just ranked. But you are right, some of those suck. I currently have 2 hits with a common, waiting it out until I can reset it.

@NotchHim said in Some daily missions are so terrible:

They do the multiplayer daily missions like that because of events and BR not just ranked. But you are right, some of those suck. I currently have 2 hits with a common, waiting it out until I can reset it.

So he’s supposed to play a minimum 8 inning BR or event game?

This is why you see people starting Gold Ohtani or Thor in RS...

@turtleopolis said in Some daily missions are so terrible:

@NotchHim said in Some daily missions are so terrible:

So he’s supposed to play a minimum 8 inning BR or event game?

No. But a lot of them like bronze save are meant for BR or events. If I get gold CG I wait until I can reset it.

@abbyspapa said in Some daily missions are so terrible:

This is why you see people starting Gold Ohtani or Thor in RS...

Thor is also because 100mph high sinker spam

Don’t forget the exchange catcher masks daily (there are only diamond masks this year).

@GradektheBard said in Some daily missions are so terrible:

Don’t forget the exchange catcher masks daily (there are only diamond masks this year).

5000 stubs for 2 program points, sounds like a steal...lol