In other news...

why is that Mark Prior card so S@#$!? do we see him get a higher rated card this year? perhaps program boss?

That prior card plays well above his stats. He's been bumped down to number five in my rotation, but I really don't want to remove him.

Surprised that he doesn't work for you. Before I got Kluber and Newhouser, Prior was my ace. I love any pitcher that throws a slurve
76.2 innings, 3.76 ERA, 0.97 WHIP, 85 K's

@eatyum said in In other news...:

Surprised that he doesn't work for you. Before I got Kluber and Newhouser, Prior was my ace. I love any pitcher that throws a slurve
76.2 innings, 3.76 ERA, 0.97 WHIP, 85 K's

I haven't used him yet, I was just going by the stats on his card, some pretty low /9's lol I liked his card last year, and after locking in the Cubs collection I have been tempted to use him but every time I look at those /9's I just can't bring myself to risk it lol

Mark Prior was very good on the cuba before the injuries you are correct sir.

@JEEZY-E said in In other news...:

why is that Mark Prior card so S@#$!? do we see him get a higher rated card this year? perhaps program boss?

I couldnt locate for the life of me with him hes riding my bench

That slurve is filthy, he definitely plays above his attributes.

@DriveByTrucker17 said in In other news...:

That slurve is filthy, he definitely plays above his attributes.

I will probably give him a try, Luzardo just isn't working for me right now. It's those /9's that scare me a little, I hope they release a better version of him this year because I really liked his card last year.