MLB TS 20 trophies

I dont actively try and collect trophies for PS games, but I did somehow collect all trophies, 100% for MLB TS 17. Didnt really come close last 2 years. And now less than a Month into TS 20 I have 100% for only my 2nd time ever. Just thought that it was weird to 100% so fast. Was wondering who else has done this?

I got all but 3 trophies, but it's impossible to reach 100% because one of the trophies is gained by 'getting 10000 points in challenge of the week', a game mode that is not accessible outside the US. But yeah, all in all most were really easy to get.

@Rbase_96 said in MLB TS 20 trophies:

I got all but 3 trophies, but it's impossible to reach 100% because one of the trophies is gained by 'getting 10000 points in challenge of the week', a game mode that is not accessible outside the US. But yeah, all in all most were really easy to get.

Strange, I’m in Australia and that was the first or second trophy I got. Have you tried playing it lately? I know we couldn’t back in the beginning but I’ve been playing it for the last five years at least. What error message do you get when you try?

@Rbase_96 said in MLB TS 20 trophies:

Maybe you can play but just cannot win any prizes?

You can play it, you just arent eligible to win a prize.

Well, when I open challenge of the week the first 2 lines of the official rules read:

"The following promotion is open to legal U.S. residents who are at least 18 years of age and located in the United States at the time of entry. Do not proceed into Challenge of the Week promotion unless you are a legal residents of, and located in, the 50 United States or the District of Columbia at the time of entry"

I thought this held for the entire mode. (Not that big a deal, i'm not a trophy hunter)

You can still play though, that just covers their [censored].

Ok, good to know. thanks.