SDS stop having garbage flash sales and please fix your game!!!

I love how SDS has time to release all this new content while the game still sucks.

Fielding is still [censored] and I am tired of "Matrix" slow motion fielding!

Pitching still has no user input rewards at all. It's just what the CPU decides.

And why is it every time I want to switch direction with my baserunner and go back to a base, it looks like a fat kid falling over! These are professional athletes here. They shouldn't stop on a dime, but they shouldn't look like someone from americas funniest home videos either!!!

Just played a game where twice my diamond fielding outfielders ran overtop of dead balls without picking them up and cost me 3 runs. First time I've seen that one.

Content Team =/= Gameplay Team

@Trooper-35 said in SDS stop having garbage flash sales and please fix your game!!!:

Content Team =/= Gameplay Team

If the content team and gameplay team are different, then they need to fire the gameplay team!

They are rolling out a patch tonight, seems to be addressing fielding. Crossing my fingers that it actually fixes it.

(Can we please also patch when you hit a home run and the banner thing stays there!)

@eatyum said in SDS stop having garbage flash sales and please fix your game!!!:

They are rolling out a patch tonight, seems to be addressing fielding. Crossing my fingers that it actually fixes it.

(Can we please also patch when you hit a home run and the banner thing stays there!)

You have to actually wait for your player to step on home plate for it to go away or just press start and than go back to the game. It should clear the banner.

@imnotThatg00d_94 said in SDS stop having garbage flash sales and please fix your game!!!:

@eatyum said in SDS stop having garbage flash sales and please fix your game!!!:

You have to actually wait for your player to step on home plate for it to go away or just press start and than go back to the game. It should clear the banner.

Oh I know, I just don't like pausing right after a home run, I don't want the opponent to think I'm clowning around ya know?

@sandule said in SDS stop having garbage flash sales and please fix your game!!!:

I love how SDS has time to release all this new content while the game still sucks.

Fielding is still [censored] and I am tired of "Matrix" slow motion fielding!

Pitching still has no user input rewards at all. It's just what the CPU decides.

And why is it every time I want to switch direction with my baserunner and go back to a base, it looks like a fat kid falling over! These are professional athletes here. They shouldn't stop on a dime, but they shouldn't look like someone from americas funniest home videos either!!!

Oh, you get mad about the content that’s already been planned out before launch coming out on time? Tell me what other things you’re super reasonable about.

@imnotThatg00d_94 said in SDS stop having garbage flash sales and please fix your game!!!:

Oh I know, I just don't like pausing right after a home run, I don't want the opponent to think I'm clowning around ya know?

I feel ya lol I hate doing that too.

(Can we please also patch when

The patch only addresses outfield catches.

It doesn't address my diamond infielders repeatedly booting routine ground balls or the "Matrix" affect when my infielders seem to run in slow motion!

The baserunning stuff isn't a bug, it's intended because of those players in 18 I think it was , that would get into run downs on purpose to cheese extra bases

@sandule said in SDS stop having garbage flash sales and please fix your game!!!:

It doesn't address my diamond infielders repeatedly booting routine ground balls or the "Matrix" affect when my infielders seem to run in slow motion!

Ok? I didn't say the patch was fixing everything, but your post literally said stop having garbage flash sales and fix your game, well they LITERALLY are fixing some of the game.

Ok? I didn't say the patch was fixing everything, but your post literally said stop having garbage flash sales and fix your game, well they LITERALLY are fixing some of the game.

Haha. Fair enough. Just venting as I am sick of losing important games because of it.

Haha. Fair enough. Just venting as I am sick of losing important games because of it.

Me to, I honestly haven't had to much trouble in the infield, though I do know what you mean by the matrix effect, it's happened a couple times. The outfield bouncing off heads is what's really cost me, so I'm happy they are addressing it.

Me to, I honestly haven't had to much trouble in the infield, though I do know what you mean by the matrix effect, it's happened a couple times. The outfield bouncing off heads is what's really cost me, so I'm happy they are addressing it.

Yes, just playing march to october with the angels. I have had 3 slow rollers to Simmons who is a Diamond infielder and they just bounced through him as he was running in slow motion! And I am not talking about balls out of range, I mean routine slow choppers and he has whiffed on all 3! Has to be some sort of glitch! Anyone else experience this! And of course all three are happening now during the playoffs!