Prospect pitchers

Out of these 4 who is the best Matt Manning Forrest Whitley Brendan McKay Sixto Sanchez

Commas. Commas are the best.

I have Manning and McKay and out of those two I would prefer McKay because of the cutter and he can hit

@vGetTheBoard said in Prospect pitchers:

Out of these 4 who is the best Matt Manning Forrest Whitley Brendan McKay Sixto Sanchez

I have all four, haven't used Manning yet. I love McKay, and he hits better than a lot of cards you probably have in your lineup. But, here are my Ranked online stats with those cards so far (all-star difficulty)

Whitley: 47.1 IP, 0.95 ERA, 0.65 WHIP, 73K.
McKay: 13 IP, 0.00 ERA, 0.38 WHIP, 22K
Sanchez: 6 IP, 0.00 ERA, 0.67 WHIP, 11K, 1 HLD, 4 SV

Whitley because sinkers are OP in the game

@braydencombs said in Prospect pitchers:

Sanchez has a 95 MPH sinker and a 99 MPH 4 seam, as well as a great change up and slider. Whitley isn't the only option with a great sinker my friend.

@lucas8181 said in Prospect pitchers:

@braydencombs said in Prospect pitchers:

Sanchez has a 95 MPH sinker and a 99 MPH 4 seam, as well as a great change up and slider. Whitley isn't the only option with a great sinker my friend.

Not gonna lie he’s in my rotation too I just like whitleys pitch selection better. Both are good pitchers tho

You have to pitch with Whitley, you can get by on Sixto's velo. So kind of depends on how you like to pitch. Both can dominate though.

@cakin71 said in Prospect pitchers:

You have to pitch with Whitley, you can get by on Sixto's velo. So kind of depends on how you like to pitch. Both can dominate though.

Agree 100%. I use Sixto as a closer. I feel like if you use him for extended innings, people will figure him out. I don't know that, just my hunch.