Which SP have the fastest and slowest deliveries?

I am trying to stay away from the Daniel Mengdens of the game and need quick deliveries. I am at bronze 80 and Kluber seemed a bit slow too. What say you?

Sonny gray is painfully slow, not Spahn bad but close.

Do not use Walter Johnson. I only use him to screw around with my friends since the delivery is so slow!

Nate Pearson is pretty quick.
Ohtani is not too fast but very fluid

I need my Timmy Slim Jim back. Loved his motion! Make it happen SDS (here’s hoping he shows up in the Giants Team Affinity)!

Delted. Helps when i read the title.. 🙄

@jd2259 said in Which SP have the fastest and slowest deliveries?:

Do not use Walter Johnson. I only use him to screw around with my friends since the delivery is so slow!

He was so annoying in Showdown.

I use Osuna a lot, he’s pretty quick. I like the fast guys for conquest

In the past Strasburg and Darvish were both super fast because they exclusively pitch from the stretch. Clay Buchholz used to be that way too---not sure if they are still that way though.

Strasburg, Darvish, Doolittle. You can find a handful of relievers that are quick. You just want someone who pitches from the stretch.

Definitely don’t use Lugo. Love him in real life, but his delivery is painfully slow. Wish there was an option to pitch from stretch.

The prospect from the braves is super slow. Bryse Wilson I think is his name. I thought something was wrong with my connection at first.

Walter Johnson’s wind up is kind of annoying when he windmills his arm before taking ball out of glove.

@GoHardGrandpa said in Which SP have the fastest and slowest deliveries?:

I use Osuna a lot, he’s pretty quick. I like the fast guys for conquest

Exactly what I used them for.