Who is the last 1st Inning Showdown Boss?

Thinking about trying out 1st inning showdown before the clock strikes. Who is the last boss if I skip ahead?

Either G. Marquez, R. Oswalt or K. Jensen.

@BlackSoxDown said in Who is the last 1st Inning Showdown Boss?:

Either G. Marquez, R. Oswalt or K. Jensen.

Thanks. Lefties it is

@CCARR77 said in Who is the last 1st Inning Showdown Boss?:

@BlackSoxDown said in Who is the last 1st Inning Showdown Boss?:

Either G. Marquez, R. Oswalt or K. Jensen.

Thanks. Lefties it is

I drew Oswald 90% of the time the other 10% was Jensen never once saw Marquez

Log in to reply