Ending program stars

How many 1st inning program stars are we all ending at?

I just got to 925, so I’m done. I’ll wait to get the last 75 at diamond 55.

1000 without having to do that legends collection

1000 can’t wait for 2nd

625, so 700 when I do collect all legends (somewhere in the diamond ranks) and possibly 775 if I ever finish the showdown.

Forgive me if I’m wrong, once the inning is over you can’t get more stars for that inning?

Around 550. No clue how anyone could get to 1,000.

You can still earn Conquest/Collect/Showdown/Player stars. You just can't earn stars for daily missions or XP play.

I'm at 604. Will hit 700 when I get the prospect and 1st inning collections done.

I literally don't think I could ever get more than that with the insane amount of time I put into this game. Instead of taking off my "rank and record" how about they remove the amount of time I've played the game?? Ain't nobody trying to see that

1000 without the legends collection. Got really lucky and got 3 4 point daily missions the last 2 days

@jrbufford1 said in Ending program stars:

Forgive me if I’m wrong, once the inning is over you can’t get more stars for that inning?

Any mission within the program still earns star for that program.

Showdown, Grandy/Wood missions, and Collections remaining.

Add those in and I have potential for 757.

1000, only thing I didn't do was legends collection

I had no problem completing the inning programs last year with what I would consider "normal consistent play" I've played this years game pretty much every day since it came out. Grinded every 1st inning moment challenge, mission and moment. I got to 950 last night. This years 1st inning program was a grind to even come close to 1000 stars.

Exactly 300.

800 without legends collection

Total noob question: Can you upgrade Oswalt/Helton/Snider to Prestige after the 2nd inning comes out?

405 without doing any of the collections

@pmphillipsmd3 said in Ending program stars:

Total noob question: Can you upgrade Oswalt/Helton/Snider to Prestige after the 2nd inning comes out?

Yep.

@T-Rox_09 said in Ending program stars:

Around 550. No clue how anyone could get to 1,000.

My son has played a LOT of this game for us over the past 3 weeks and we are only at 675 so I can't imagine what it takes for 1000.