2nd inning bosses

My pick will probably be Bob Feller since he was pretty good last year for me. I heard the Hanley card is good, I never tried it in 2017. Joe carter I have never played with last year but I’m glad he’s getting a good card this year since he was the only one who didn’t get a signature series.

I'm gonna try to get the boss as quick as possible then sell him. During the first week or so their prices are gonna be high

I can’t wait to see the stats on all 3. Any of them could easily fit on my team. Maybe I’ll get one and buy another also this inning if I can’t choose between them

@imnotThatg00d_94 said in 2nd inning bosses:

My pick will probably be Bob Feller since he was pretty good last year for me. I heard the Hanley card is good, I never tried it in 2017. Joe carter I have never played with last year but I’m glad he’s getting a good card this year since he was the only one who didn’t get a signature series.

Ill get all 3 for voucher but this inning just seems underwhelming. I love the old times, but these names just aint that much appealing to me atleast. Ill ask my grandpa how he feels.

I’ll probably get all three, but will choose Feller first.

I'll get all 3 and I think all 3 are good cards I like the idea of these lower level bosses that can be prestige to the 95-96 level. The 99s can wait a little till maybe June or July

@CDNMoneyMaker93 said in 2nd inning bosses:

I'll get all 3 and I think all 3 are good cards I like the idea of these lower level bosses that can be prestige to the 95-96 level. The 99s can wait a little till maybe June or July

Same here man. I got all 3 for the 1st inning program for like 30k each lol

@imnotThatg00d_94 said in 2nd inning bosses:

@CDNMoneyMaker93 said in 2nd inning bosses:

Same here man. I got all 3 for the 1st inning program for like 30k each lol

Yeah I was about the same and I figure these 3 will be about the same

I will prolly sell and try to complete some collections.