Great gesture by SDS recognizing Al Kaline

SDS

I tip my hat to you. This is what makes you guys different. Kaline was a class act and so is SDS for this.

SDS

What did they do

SDS

That’s what I wanna know lol

SDS

Yeah, glad to see they are doing moments for him

SDS

What's the reward, just xp or what

SDS

@satch450 said in Great gesture by SDS recognizing Al Kaline:

What's the reward, just xp or what

86 Al Kaline

SDS

Would be even cooler if we could upgrade that card. But ya, great gesture to Mr. Tiger

SDS

This was good move by SDS glad they are doing it

SDS

Bravo SDS!

In MLBTS 16, his crd for collecting the AL Central Division was my favorite card in the game. Last year's Kaline card was really nice as well. I am really happy that SDS is honoring the passing of Mr. Tiger with something all players can have and appreciate.

SDS

I have fond memories listening to the Tigers on my old AM radio in the 70's in Detroit. Al Kaline was a class act and will be missed..

SDS

@mwolve87 said in Great gesture by SDS recognizing Al Kaline:

I have fond memories listening to the Tigers on my old AM radio in the 70's in Detroit. Al Kaline was a class act and will be missed..

Check these out

https://mobile.twitter.com/TigersHistory

https://mobile.twitter.com/IffyTheDopester

SDS

When I was about 9 years old my grandfather brought home a box of old baseball cards he had won at an antique auction..inside this box was all kinds of old players I never heard of. One of the first cards we opened was a 68’ Kaline. I can’t not think about my late grandfather without hearing his name. It was around that age I fell in love with the history of the game and I’ve never looked back.

SDS

@Therealest_JB said in Great gesture by SDS recognizing Al Kaline:

When I was about 9 years old my grandfather brought home a box of old baseball cards he had won at an antique auction..inside this box was all kinds of old players I never heard of. One of the first cards we opened was a 68’ Kaline. I can’t not think about my late grandfather when I hear his name. It was around that age I fell in love with the history of the game and I’ve never looked back.