Who are we rooting for in the players league?

On the sole assumption that the winner will get an 87ish Topps now card. Obviously if Amir Garrett wins that wouldn’t be ideal. Im rooting for Niko Goodrum. Not only because I am a Tigers fan but it will be a [censored] good card. If you used his silver last year in BR you know

Bo Bichette

Ryne Stanek

Matt Carpenter

Kahnle, and snell

Hader, just for the FREE extra lefty bullpen option.

Bichette!!

The Flying Squirrel!!!

Also I assume the April potm will be based on how these guys do, lightning card winner and down from there.

Who’s to say we won’t get more than one card out of this?

I think a power hitting switch hitter in Happ would be nice.

Dwight Smith Jr.... Only shot at any wins for my orioles.

Brett Phillips. I used to coach in Kansas City, Missouri's RBI league, and it would be good to see their Boys & Girls Club do well.

@MaxHarvest said in Who are we rooting for in the players league?:

Also I assume the April potm will be based on how these guys do, lightning card winner and down from there.

I had this same thought. With no other action would make sense for the winner to get the POTM since the tourney ends on April 28th.

Nobody, why would I care?

@maskedgrappler said in Who are we rooting for in the players league?:

Nobody, why would I care?

I literally said in the OP who would you would like to win based on them getting a topps now card. If you don’t care, don’t comment. Clearly thats hard to do around here

@the_dragon1912 said in Who are we rooting for in the players league?:

On the sole assumption that the winner will get an 87ish Topps now card. Obviously if Amir Garrett wins that wouldn’t be ideal. Im rooting for Niko Goodrum. Not only because I am a Tigers fan but it will be a [censored] good card. If you used his silver last year in BR you know

Niko would be nice because of how many positions he plays too

Twitch packs