Nice patch. Still non-stop balls down the middle.

Maybe I'll be able to play RS in a few weeks. Probably not.

@D_e_m_I_s_E said in Nice patch. Still non-stop balls down the middle.:

1st, stop using pulse, it’s horrible

2nd, I believe you when you said you’ve tried all interfaces but believe me, it’s not as bad using analog. You might hang a few pitches here or there but it’ll often be your 4th or 5th pitch. If you have perfect input on a primary 4SFB, it will never go as a meatball 100%

Not trying to argue or be hard on you, just trying to share some advice or stuff I notice

I’ve been using meter and haven’t had problems

In b4 Demise uses one of his tried and true excuses to justify his results

@Hikes83 said in Nice patch. Still non-stop balls down the middle.:

2nd, I believe you when you said you’ve tried all interfaces but believe me, it’s not as bad using analog. You might hang a few pitches here or there but it’ll often be your 4th or 5th pitch. If you have perfect input on a primary 4SFB, it will never go as a meatball 100%

Not trying to argue or be hard on you, just trying to share some advice or stuff I notice

I said I tried pulse, maybe 4 games or so in event. Also tried meter, probably 10 games or so in event. I use analog all the time and it is a $h!+ show.

@Hikes83 said in Nice patch. Still non-stop balls down the middle.:

I said I tried pulse, maybe 4 games or so in event. Also tried meter, probably 10 games or so in event. I use analog all the time and it is a $h!+ show.

Meter is fine for me. Of course there is an occasional meat ball and it makes me mad but it’s not as consistent as people say on herr

Is that surprising? The patch notes didn't note anything about pitching, so why would pitching change?

I’ve been using analog and it’s felt fine for me

And yet, despite this post I am guessing we will see a new complaint thread tomorrow because you can't help yourself.

@eatyum said in Nice patch. Still non-stop balls down the middle.:

Is that surprising? The patch notes didn't note anything about pitching, so why would pitching change?

Obviously they make changes in the shadows to screw people over.

Well all I know is I’m averaging .200 on batting and this morning I had 20 hits in two games and gave up 14 runs. They tweaked something

@smalltownkid1990 said in Nice patch. Still non-stop balls down the middle.:

I’ve been using meter and haven’t had problems

Just played a game with meter. 5 pitches I put on a corner with good input went right over the middle of the plate. Good stuff.

Dude, I use classic and I don't throw down the middle every pitch. I don't think you know how to pitch.

@Speedy44 said in Nice patch. Still non-stop balls down the middle.:

Well all I know is I’m averaging .200 on batting and this morning I had 20 hits in two games and gave up 14 runs. They tweaked something

They didn't touch pitching, I can assure you that.

@Dolenz said in Nice patch. Still non-stop balls down the middle.:

And yet, despite this post I am guessing we will see a new complaint thread tomorrow because you can't help yourself.

My favorite complaint thread was last year when he took a bad route to a fly ball. Somehow it was SDS and their little Billy code smh

I have a 3.5 era in roughly 70 RS games played. I looked back and my last 10 games combined I didnt allow 14 runs in. But yet this morning an average hitter like myself all the sudden had 20 hits in two games and my newhouser, who has a 2.5 era in 50 innings allowed 6 runs. Something doesnt add up

Welp...another day, another complaint by this loser. Just go away.

Can't we all just get along?

They didn't touch pitching, I can assure you that.

What kind of pitchers are you using? under 60 control? I've had some issues with meatballs, but you make it seem like it's every inning you play. People might start thinking it's user error.