2nd inning conguest map

There's a prospect pack I found in the first five minutes playing this.

WHERE EXACTLY LOL

Take a left before the padres stronghold

I’m suffering from conguestion

It’s only 8 games that have to be played. I’ll finish this tonight for sure.

I locked for Wander last night. Shambles.

All three prospect packs I believe are on the map. Probably lost 150k by this. Should have waited a day.

Where are the other two? Must be strongholds. Crappy they flash sell us the packs they give us free the next day, destroying market value

Does anyone know if there is more than just one prospect pack?

@MaxHarvest said in 2nd inning conguest map:

Where are the other two? Must be strongholds. Crappy they flash sell us the packs they give us free the next day, destroying market value

I agree (obviously). Feels like a 2k move.

Happy for the community getting some free stuff too though. Trying to be positive about it.

I like the idea of Wander being rare, but this killed that. I figured it would happen. Just didn’t think it would be the next day.

I pulled Pearson and he sold for only 20kish

Franco was basically a scam anyway, certainly not worth the previous price.

I see this as an absolute win.

I mean at this point anyone who has played DD should know that eventually most thing become cheaper and if you want something right away you will pay a premium. I am taking my time this year not blowing my stubs on everything an having a way more enjoyable experience and have a pretty good team so far. Now if I could just pull a diamond that would be awesome

A’s stronghold has another prospect pack. Set 3 I believe.

@JaymesTime said in 2nd inning conguest map:

A’s stronghold has another prospect pack. Set 3 I believe.

Ah, thanks for that. I have them surrounded and will play that one here directly.

I’m glad there are numerous packs in there. I got burned hard on the 1st inning conquest map. I did it 3 times and pulled marte once, one diamond in over 30 packs that I opened most of the other cards were junk commons. I finished the free agent collection from it tho

I beat the Padres first time and didn’t get my pack

@nymets1987 said in 2nd inning conguest map:

I beat the Padres first time and didn’t get my pack

That pack is on an open territory before the Padres on the map. To the left.

Supposedly you are supposed to get a pack for being Padres strong hold first time I did and I go to goals and it says 0/0 but the stronghold is gone

Can you repeat the map and keep getting the packs after you complete the map? Or do you only get the packs in the first completion??

@Sayjinman said in 2nd inning conguest map:

Can you repeat the map and keep getting the packs after you complete the map? Or do you only get the packs in the first completion??

Only in first completion