2nd inning showdown

If I see the same "showdown is too hard" threads in the next couple of days, like with the 1st inning showdown, y'all need to reevaluate your life decisions. They toned it down to a level where Timmy-no-thumbs can beat it in 1 try.

Is it sill worth 70 stars? Away from my PS4 right now.

Not everyone can be successful on H of Fame myself just saying

Depends, you still need 15 runs on the final boss, are his fielders all Willie Mays clones?

@wingspan1985 said in 2nd inning showdown:

Is it sill worth 70 stars? Away from my PS4 right now.

Yes sir.

Lol the second boss is score one run off Shane Beiber in 13 outs on veteran. This inning showdown is a joke

@raesONE said in 2nd inning showdown:

If I see the same "showdown is too hard" threads in the next couple of days, like with the 1st inning showdown, y'all need to reevaluate your life decisions. They toned it down to a level where Timmy-no-thumbs can beat it in 1 try.

I just posted the same thing haha

SDS knows no middle ground lol . Too hard (for some) or too easy for all lol

@louieepthree said in 2nd inning showdown:

@raesONE said in 2nd inning showdown:

I just posted the same thing haha

SDS knows no middle ground lol . Too hard (for some) or too easy for all lol

Well I didn't have too much issues with the 1st one either, but it was more challenging than this that's for sure.

Well I guess people are still struggling somehow

Not everyone is a Hall of Fame or legend player