Mize, Pearson and Kopech Prices

How are they so many cheap buy/sell orders of these cards (almost half the price). Are people losing stubs on purpose or is there something fishy happening?

I'd gauge that the flash sales yesterday did a lot to fill the supply and lower the demand

I think the prospect packs are hidden in the conquest map

Free Packs in inning two map effectively tanked them all , I pulled Pearson and sold for 46 before everyone knew it was there, and I picked up mize for 32

Thanks for the responses. So far I’ve only found one Prospect Set 1 in the conquest map, which explains Pearson’s drop but not Mize’s.

I haven’t found any besides the one yet also, must be in strongholds, I’ll have it done shortly. If they are not there then people panicked figuring they were. I’m glad I was able to get mize for 31, been eyeing him for awhile at 60. Needed that one extra arm for my staff

I basically traded that pearson pull for mize and 12k

Great pickup. I got Mize for 31K also. Got another one to make some stubs but his price is trending below 30K.

@ema804 said in Mize, Pearson and Kopech Prices:

Great pickup. I got Mize for 31K also. Got another one to make some stubs but his price is trending below 30K.

Yeah but I don’t think it will for long, kopech mid teir holding at 25 all day so I can’t imagije mize goes below kopech

@MaxHarvest said in Mize, Pearson and Kopech Prices:

Yeah but I don’t think it will for long, kopech mid teir holding at 25 all day so I can’t imagije mize goes below kopech

I’m praying for his price to go up. Thanks for your input.

Go yankees

Go yankees

Go Yankees!!!

Thanks for the responses. So far I’ve only found one Prospect Set 1 in the conquest map, which explains Pearson’s drop but not Mize’s.

Just pulled Mize. The pack was in the Athletics stronghold.

Anyone know where set 2 is?

Anyone know where set 2 is?

I’m guessing Mets, chances are it’s on the right side

Thanks all for the great info.

Not Mets I beat that one

Not Mets I beat that one

Then it has to be the white sox, Red Sox, Mariners, or Angels.

@mgsfan222 said in Mize, Pearson and Kopech Prices:

Not Mets I beat that one

Then it has to be the white sox, Red Sox, Mariners, or Angels.

Great job Colombo lol!!

Not angels