Content can’t fix terrible gameplay

Game is playing absolutely awful right now, don’t know what happened but it isn’t fun.

Dont play

@GrandpaShaft said in Content can’t fix terrible gameplay:

Dont play

If these posts trigger your sensitive feelings so much then don’t come to the forum?

Its amazing how someone can pick up so much emotion on 2 words. Yes, he sounds SO triggered lol.

@ChuckCLC said in Content can’t fix terrible gameplay:

Its amazing how someone can pick up so much emotion on 2 words. Yes, he sounds SO triggered lol.

Search through his posts. You’ll catch on quick

@boduke82 said in Content can’t fix terrible gameplay:

Dont play

If these posts trigger your sensitive feelings so much then don’t come to the forum?

Um what? Hes the one thats triggered. So i told him not to play. You are a really weird dude.

I looked at his last ones and didnt see much, I am not gonna go back dozens. Still, I was just talking about this one. It is too funny.

I looked at his last ones and didnt see much, I am not gonna go back dozens. Still, I was just talking about this one. It is too funny.

The dude is obsessed with me. Its weird.

Game plays fine, quit your whining, your opinion is not valid unless you have reached WS, gone flawless in BR or some other bar we decide to use.

How about that new Joe Carter 93 card eh?

@abbyspapa said in Content can’t fix terrible gameplay:

Game plays fine, quit your whining, your opinion is not valid unless you have reached WS, gone flawless in BR or some other bar we decide to use.

How about that new Joe Carter 93 card eh?

How about the bar of common sense? Pitching and fielding are atrocious. Hitting could use a little work but it is far ahead of the other two even with good/okays.

Playing an event game and Osuna with full energy was tired before the first batter.

The dude is obsessed with me. Its weird.

Idk dude, maybe you’re like the Hulk. The secret to not being triggered... is to always be triggered.