Rookie mode

SDS, please dont make me play on rookie mode. Muscle memory is a thing and I cant help but be early on every single pitch. These al kaline moments should be a cake walk and I'm having way too hard of a time.

It’s weird I find veteran a lot easier. Rookie was actually hard tonight while doing the kaline missions. Pci moves really slow.

I thought it was just me. I feel like hits are much more rewarding on All-Star seems to be the sweet spot this year. Veteran is not super bad but rookie it’s almost like you have to use directional to get easy HR’s

They should never go below All Star. And for the tougher ones do HoF and the extreme do Legend. I would much rather hit on HoF or Legend than Vet or Rookie. Now pitching is a little different lol.

I have a harder time in veteran for some reason than any difficulty in the game. I lost 3 conquest games today.. haha.

@ChuckCLC said in Rookie mode:

They should never go below All Star. And for the tougher ones do HoF and the extreme do Legend. I would much rather hit on HoF or Legend than Vet or Rookie. Now pitching is a little different lol.

Why can’t it be on a sliding scale and depending on what u do is prize then? No way is ever get any missions done if on H of Fame or Legend.