Perfect/perfect or Late/Okay

Has this ever happened to anyone? cuz its my 1st time seeing it Lol

https://twitter.com/_Louiie25/status/1248809477844996097?s=19

The logical people on here tried telling everyone that the feedback was jacked up, not the hitting. If this isn't proof idk what is

@the_dragon1912 said in Perfect/perfect or Late/Okay:

The logical people on here tried telling everyone that the feedback was jacked up, not the hitting. If this isn't proof idk what is

It makes no sense haha

The feedback was called in late from the MLB head office warroom after review. Lol

@abbyspapa said in Perfect/perfect or Late/Okay:

The feedback was called in late from the MLB head office warroom after review. Lol

Haha they pressed the wrong button.

@louieepthree said in Perfect/perfect or Late/Okay:

After video review, they realized you were already up by five and didn't need that one.

Games fine, quit your whining! 🤣

After video review, they realized you were already up by five and didn't need that one.

Hahaha it was Kaline moments. I need hits bro haha

Hahaha it was Kaline moments. I need hits bro haha

Headquarters disagrees with you! They feel you should have to spend 200 more stubs. 🤑

Wow lol. Obviously it wasnt a perfect swing, but why would it pop up as perfect right away? Weird. Probably a flaw in their new feedback system. last year and prior years you just would have seen the late/okay. You wouldnt even have seen the perfect part.

@ChuckCLC said in Perfect/perfect or Late/Okay:

Wow lol. Obviously it wasnt a perfect swing, but why would it pop up as perfect right away? Weird. Probably a flaw in their new feedback system. last year and prior years you just would have seen the late/okay. You wouldnt even have seen the perfect part.

It even made the Perfect/ Perfect sound off the bat. Sooo idk. Just cuz it went foul? Lol

@ChuckCLC said in Perfect/perfect or Late/Okay:

It even made the Perfect/ Perfect sound off the bat. Sooo idk. Just cuz it went foul? Lol

If you look at where the ball and your PCI were even after the feedback changed the placement was still perfect. Pretty clear the game changed it solely because it was on the edge of the zone.

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!"

It happened to me last week same exact thing

@HonkyKong2115 said in Perfect/perfect or Late/Okay:

It happened to me last week same exact thing

We are a rare breed then lol